Harrow Independent College provides weekend tuition and evening classes for all year groups. For the past 6 years almost 100% of our part-time students have shown improvement in their grades. Our teachers are highly qualified and possess quality experience in teaching respective subjects to children of all age groups.
Our areas of strength in regards to weekend tuition are :
- Small or medium class sizes
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- Always striving for best grades for the students
- Regular and consistent homework and feedback
- Facilitating revision and practising exam style questions
- Building confidence and developing the personality
- Value added to their current grades
We are an approved centre for Edexcel, AQA and OCR.
Timetable : Please check the attached time-table for weekend tuition.
Homework : Homework is uploaded on Show My Home Work(SMHW) once for each subject on the weekend. Students can submit the homework on the following lesson (following weekend).
Fees : To know about the fee please contact us at 02084236227 or email us at email@example.com
Application Form : Click on the link to download the application form for weekend tuitions (part-time classes) for Year 7 to Year 10, GCSE and GCE A Level.
Facility : Fully equipped Science lab, Learning Resource Centre, Auditorium and air conditioned small class rooms.