At Harrow Independent College we provide support for application programmes for top British Universities.
Our expert teachers will support and guide students at every stage of their education at HIC and ensure that they develop their learning and knowledge. HIC with a SMART approach to exams will ensure that our teachers are able to maximise students’ learning potential in their chosen subjects. HIC will prepare students considering the Universities’ requirements during their course of study. We will also facilitate the students in analysing and identifying the best universities. HIC at every stage will ensure that wherever possible we are customising our approach as per the students’ individual needs to obtain excellent results. Preparation for University level have many aspects to cover such as Choice of University, Choice of subjects, guiding students with useful tips in writing their personal statement and conducting mock interviews.
HIC provide support and guidance in each phase of the UCAS application process.
- Helping students in analysing various University options and selecting the best out of them
- Tips and guidance in writing personal statement
- Focus of subjects chosen
- Entrance and admission test support – professional help and training for test like BMAT, LNAT and others.
- Conducting mock interviews and giving them constructive and positive feedback.
- Last but not the least, preparing students to achieve required grades to enter the universities.