The admission process of HIC complies with stringent admission policy and enrolment procedures and has complete focus on quality recruitment of applicants.
All the students are required to complete below mentioned documents and submit them to us. These documents can either sent or submitted directly to us or emailed at email@example.com
- Photocopies of academic records.
- Academic reference from a teacher at the school.
- A personal statement of any of your achievements which can include your interests and goals in life and career.
- Duly filled application form
- A photocopy of your passport and UK visa page (if you already have it otherwise it can be sent or submitted once you obtain it)
HIC may organise a face to face interview or an interview in your country whichever suits you better. If none of these is possible then we may ask you for a telephonic interview. An academic interview is a part of the screening process that HIC holds for all its international students.
In some cases the applicant may also be asked to give subject specific assessments.
Please go through our overseas student visa guide as well to understand the complete visa process for international students.