The admission process of HIC complies with stringent admission policy and enrolment procedures and has a complete focus on the quality recruitment of applicants.
All the students are required to complete the below-mentioned documents and submit them to us. These documents can either sent or submitted directly to us or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photocopies of academic records.
- Academic reference from a teacher at the school.
- A personal statement of any of your achievements which can include your interests and goals in life and career.
- Duly filled application form
- A photocopy of your passport and UK visa page (if you already have it otherwise it can be sent or submitted once you obtain it)
HIC may organise a face to face interview or an interview in your country whichever suits you better. If none of these is possible then we may ask you for a telephonic interview. An academic interview is a part of the screening process that HIC holds for all its international students. In some cases the applicant may also be asked to give subject specific assessments.